These are imported fresh produce sold in the original packaging (flowers with thorns/leaves) by farmers worldwide, there may be broken stems due to the shipment handling from the source country. As such, please buffer 10% for damage/spoilage for your flower order/ planning.
For perishable products, NO REFUND/ REPLACEMENT will be allowed once delivery has been ACCEPTED.
Photos are for reference only
Colours/ Bloom Size vary for every flower shipment
Care & Handling
- Use a clean vase
- Remove any leaves that will submerge below the waterline of the vase
- Cut the stems 45 degrees diagonally
- Add flower food to prolong flower life (Optional)
- Keep flower in a cool and well-ventilated environment. Avoid direct sunlight/ high humidity area
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Change water every two days or when water in the vase has turned cloudy
- Re-cut the stems